Thursday 20 April 2017

My own Institutional Logo For our Production Company

I now need to create some initial designs for our company's logo to include for our film opening. I have done some research on mainstream and independent company logos so I have an idea of what properties our logo needs.
These are the ideas I came up with. I accidently put 'studios' instead of 'productions' but it would still have the same sort of look. I tried to involve the zip in some way to match the theme of our institutions name. I tried to consider the animation we would have as well which for example any part of the logo that includes a zip could have an animation of it being zipped up. We want to use capital letters as most mainstream institutions do this. I don't want to have much colour for the actual logo as I would rather the actual animation contain the more appealing aspects for it. I think that the bottom left logo idea would look good as an animation as we could have one similar to Universals animation where you follow the letters as they zip up and then you finally zoom out to see the whole logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment